Strategic Planning Training
Business Strategy Training
Ready to Order?Strategic planning is hard work for the management teams involved, and it should never create plans that are just window dressing to fill a corporate requirement.
- A plan that will go beyond your mission statement to actually be used as a blueprint to help leaders run the company.
- A plan to externally articulate a company’s value proposition, vision, strategy, and prospects to secure financing, or other considerations.
- Credibility among owners, shareholders, and boards that the firm has a cohesive and compelling strategy, with a clear vision for the future and an executable plan in place.
- A clear sense of priorities, focus and energy among the management team.
- A line of sight that all employees can relate to as they attempt to reconcile their duties with the vision and strategy of the firm.
- Understanding, and agreement among the management team about where the company is going and how it will get there.
Purchase now and you will receive immediate access to the complete download including:
- · 170 Pages of written documentation
- · 126 Slide training presentation
- · 8 Skill Boosters
- · 40 Tools, templates and other aids
- · 12 Hours of audio training files
The Planning Boot CampClick on the button above to order
Problems ordering online? Please email us at and we will process your order.
All registered logos/trademarks which appear on Business Planning Bootcamp are the property of their respective owners.
Peter has brought many fresh, new ideas to planning. His experience in turning the planning process into a management tool is well grounded in the reality of today's organization. His focus on linking strategy, plans and execution is key.Bruce West
Vice President & Chief Financial Officer for Canada
Sun Life Financial
As an advisor to our strategic planning process, Peter Wright has helped us take a more practical approach to creating business plans that can be successfully executed and improve our results. We look forward to a long-term relationship with The Planning Group.Paul Jones
Senior Vice President
Rogers Media Publishing
News and Business Group
Peter Wright's practical, no-nonsense style is exactly what we needed to rekindle our planning efforts, and create energy, focus, and a sense of urgency among the management team. Each member of the team came away from the process with a better appreciation for strategic thinking.Hubert St. Onge
Just a quick note to express my thanks and appreciation for the enormous amount of time and effort that was put into the session yesterday. I believe it is one of the most positive and encouraging meetings that has taken place in my time at Equitable. The lunch, structure, and content of the meeting was excellent and worth its weight in gold. Many thanks.Wendy Caya
Equitable Life Insurance Company